[talks-uk] Re: TALKS4

  • From: "Neil Barnfather - TalkNav" <talks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 16:31:23 -0000

Barbra,

I tried ringing your mobile number which is listed at the end of your
message, but apparently it's not available?

go to:

http://www.talknav.com/downloads/3rd%20Edition%20Handsets/

this is the exact link to the page, the file you're looking for is called:

talks3rd_400_3_signed.sisx
<http://www.talknav.com/downloads/3rd%20Edition%20Handsets/talks3rd_400_3_si
gned.sisx>

This you'll find below the RSM files, the folder is displayed in
alphabetical order.

it's there I just saw it...

Neil Barnfather
WFA List Administrator
Talks Users Host

TalkNav is a Nuance Talks and Zooms online dealer and Wayfinder Access
distributor, with online purchasing and your product activation code being
e-mailed to you within minutes of your order, 24 hours a day 7 days a week,
why not use TalkNav for your next purchase of Talks or Wayfinder Access?

www.talknav.com
+44 (0) 161 277 7997
service@xxxxxxxxxxx

  _____