[talks-uk] Re: Samsung Sole U9

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 09:54:45 -0000

Hi Saqib,

No.

  _____

From: talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of saqib
Sent: Thursday 20 November 2008 09:52
To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [talks-uk] Samsung Sole U9

Hi I bought my wife a Samsung U9 Sole yesterday. Can Talks be installed on
this phone? This is a phone where the navogation section of the phone is
touch sensitive but the other keys like the number pad and call and cancel
buttons are standard push buttons. I had tried to use this phone but
everytime I held the phone up to my eye the touch pad would be disturb    ed
and the phone would send off all sorts of commands. My wife is sighted so I
wanted to try something like this with Talks.