[talks-uk] Re: REALSPEAK VOICES

  • From: "Neil Barnfather - TalkNav" <forums@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 18:52:15 +0100

Steve,

Indeed, as per my message, Paula will have to uninstall all RSM and VCM
voices, then install only the new VCM voices if she wishes to use Talks v5.

Paula, they will work if you have correctly uninstalled all RSM / VCM voices
first, powered down the phone and back on again, then install only the new
VCM voices.