[talks-uk] Re: Nokia N97 mini up for sale

  • From: "Hussein Patwa" <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 20:26:26 +0100

Hi,

No worries, and TBH it wouldn?t have bothered me even if you were being
commercial with it.  I was just curious for the technical side of things ?
why would someone buy an N97 just to sell it later if not for a profit?

But I?m with you now.  Anyway, I can?t make an offer myself as I too am
desperately seeking the wonga as you so nicely called it, but hope you get
it shifted nevertheless.  Being a seller myself I know the felling of having
money locked up in boxes gathering dust ?smile?.

_______________________________________
Have a pleasant day,

Kind Regards and Best Wishes,

Hussein.