[talks-uk] Re: Natwest mobile banking

  • From: "Vanja Sudar" <vanja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 13:30:44 -0000

Yes, this natwest ap is actually ran or produced by monilink..oh well I guess I
might as well uninstall it. Weird thing is that when you start it, talks does
read  key options, like for example, one select, two exit, but it doesn't
actually read the content so you have no idea what you'd be selecting.
Vanja
http://www.sudar.co.uk
http://mashupradio.net
MSN/windows live messenger: sudar23@xxxxxxxxxxx