[talks-uk] Re: Messaging option on key 1 or key 2

  • From: Kevin Russell <kevin_russell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 11:53:16 +0100

Ian

Thanks.  I didn't realise that.  It just seems strange as the word
Infrared appears on the screen, which is longer than Messag.

Cheers

Kevin

Kevin Russell
CICS System Test
IBM UK Ltd
MP 102 Hursley Park
Winchester, Hampshire
United Kingdom.  SO21 2JN
Tel: +44  1962 815531
(internal 245531)
Internet: kevin_russell@xxxxxxxxxx

"Ian Macrae" <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: talks-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
15/06/2006 11:47
Please respond to
talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[talks-uk] Re: Messaging option on key 1 or key 2

Kevin, it's not Talks doing it, it';s what appears on the screen.  Talks
is simply reading what's there.