[talks-uk] Re: Latest Talks and Eloquence installed

  • From: "Saqib" <Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 10:51:30 +0100

I've tried increasing the volume factor to 100% as it was set on 25% and it
hasn't resolved the hissing problem. I don't like the other voices but I will
have to put up with another voice as this hissing is rediculous. It's really
making it's presents felt.
Find me on Twitter at www.twitter.com/saq5000 and MSN Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx