[talks-uk] Re: Item not spoken

  • From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 19:03:07 +0100

Saqib the same happens to me, when I go into the applications setting on the
menu, the first item which is aps Talks only reads after a few seconds and
when I've arrowed up and down, but as you say it's not a train smash.

Mandy

--
Currently in Bristol, United Kingdom Mostly Cloudy, 9°C Wind:W-260° at 9KT
"Wink, I'll do the rest!"

Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx