[talks-uk] Re: Hello

  • From: "Peter Logue" <Peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 01:08:42 -0400

Hi Barbara,
I can't exactly remember where I made this change. But my phone does now
say... Hello Peter when I start it up. The approximate location is as
follows. Its in the region where you can select your start up window to show
a graphic or text. Well, I accidently came across the fact that when they
say text, they meant that initially, it is an edit field and you can type
something into it before you select okay. So I select text. Then I typed
in... Hello  Peter... Then I selected Okay. And that's how my phone now says
Hello Peter when its booted up. Its kind of like the windows startup
window, because after it says Hello Peter, it goes into the regular
BT-Mobile window and says the likes of tu 29-04-06 etc.

Hope you can figure out what I'm taling about. Taling? Um, that's another
way of saying talking.

Peter laughs like Bart and spins in his chair.