[talks-uk] G Mail on N 95

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Talks <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 12:27:07 +0100

I receive my G mail on this phone along with my BT MAIL. I have ticket on the
Server, not to leave a copy on the server. What happens as a rule is that my
e-mail downloads to my phone and when I log on via the computer and Outlook
Express the e-mails download to the computer and leave the phone. I do  not
have a problem with that except that   my G mail e-mail is leaving the phone
without me going to the computer. It is strange as it did not happen to one
G-magj that has attachments. Any ideas please.