[talks-uk] Re: Bluetooth

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 16:32:00 -0000

Steve, Bluetooth device does not show up in the list of options as I reckon it
should. That's the whole problem!

Barbara

Get listed, network or find a business at an online directory of businesses
owned and run by disabled people and associated support and advisory
organisations:
www.barkingbabs.co.uk