[talks-uk] Backing up N85?

  • From: "Steve S" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 22:13:27 +0100

Hi list.  I've been advised by Vodafone to do a reset of my N85 to see if it
will get rid of a glitch with streaming media.  I've made a back up of the
phone memory and am just wondering if I need to do anything else before
resetting the handset.  Does anyone know what settings/files are backed
up?...would these include everything currently installed to the phone memory
like contacts, apps and files?  Finally, what will the situation be with Talks
after doing the reset, will the restoration enable Talks again, as it's
installed to the phone memory, or would I need to re-install it.  Any help
would be greatly appreciated, cheers Steve.

Visit: www.crustysocks.com
From Conspiracies, gadgets and gizmos to the coolest fun, alternative, synth,
pop themed ringtones and text/message alerts!
Contact me:
Skype: steve-chase
MSN: stevesax68@xxxxxxxxxxx
E-Mail: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx