[talks-uk] A few questions

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 18:52:33 +0100

Hi

I am using talks. Is there a way for me to copy my contacts
list and save it as a text file so that I can copy them into
my address book in the pc?

Also, is there a limit on the number of words in a text
message?

I have another mobile phone that won't take talks. Is there
a way for me to forward the messages from that phone number
to my other phone with talks automatically?

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

program for the visually impaired, find out more by
downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to: