TalkSerotek: unable to install email on iphone

  • From: terri elliott <terrielliott@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talk serotek <talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 13:48:34 -0700

Hi. Whenever I try installing the samobile email account on my iphone I keep
getting a message that says that the log in is disabled for the samobile email
account and it won't take the user name, email address and the password. I've
written to tek support but haven't gotten a response. Thanks.

Terri

Sent from my iPhone

to unsubscribe from the talk-serotek email list send a message to: