TalkSerotek: thinking of upgerading to IE 7

  • From: "Rosemarie Chavarria" <knitqueen2007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 09:10:46 -0700

Hi, everyone.  I'm thinking of upgrading to internet explorer 7 so system
access to go can work properly.  The only problem is that I have jaws 5.1 which
is  the highest upgrade I was able to go to.  From what I understand, internet
explorer 7 will work well with system access or system access to go but not
with older versions of Jaws.  I wonder if there might be some kind of
work-around for this.

Many thanks in advance.
Rosemarie