TalkSerotek: problem with combo boxes

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 08:40:30 -0500

Hi all,

I've posted this before now, and I hope that somebody posts it to the users' forum. I just don't have time to monitor that.

Here's the problem, and it's becoming more wide spread recently. There are certain forms on web sites that have, according to a techie friend of mine, combo boxes which are written in Java Script instead of being plain old combo boxes. SA doesn't recognize these at all. These boxes do not open. This, I feel is a major bug, and it needs to be placed higher on the priority list of bug fixes. Many shopping sites have these combo boxes, most notably the APH site where people are now buying the blank cartridges for the NLS player.

If more and more web sites are turning to this form of combo box, SA has got to have some response for this. At the moment, I can switch to WE and operate them, but others can't do this. Please, y'all techies, could you look at the combo box issue? thanks a million. If you really want to know, have a friend who says he won't recommend SA till the combo box bug is fixed.

Thanks for reading, folks.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."

to unsubscribe from the talk-serotek email list send a message to:

Talk-Serotek Archives ar at: //www.freelists.org/archives/talk-serotek/