TalkSerotek: opinions on document scan/Re: scanning documents

  • From: "Joanne" <houseofmusic3345@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 09:08:00 -0500

I'm desperately looking for a scanning program because my computer was rebuilt and I no longer have access to Text Cloner Pro. I used the demo of Document Scan back when it was Freedom Scan, and I did find it to read mail a little better than Text Cloner. For those who use this program extensively what are your overall opinions of it? I will probably end up purchasing it if I am unable to find another lower-cost program, but did want opinions on how well it recognizes characters and performs overall. Thanks. ----- Original Message ----- From: "gail johnson" <mama-gail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>