TalkSerotek: S A mobile, sip and puff and morse code input

  • From: Eduardo Gomez-Duran <eduardo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 14:36:01 -0400

Has anyone used S A mobile with the sip and puff, plus morse code input?
I demonstrated the program to a gentleman who has VERY LIMITED use of the movement of his head but is still able to sip and puff. He is hoping that S A will work with the other two programs. I will attempt to try this combination in my city (Ottawa), but would like to hear about the same or similar experience one of you may have had.
Thank you,
Eduardo Gomez

Archives: //www.freelists.org/archives/talk-serotek/