TalkSerotek: Re: trouble with combo boxes

  • From: Ted Martin <tedmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 14:44:06 +0000

Hello All,

I've followed this with interest. I have a similar problem with Mozilla Thunderbird, which SA is supposed to have supported since Thunderbird 3. It reads messages fine, but I can't write emails.

I usually start with H for hi or hello, but SA says "no more headings", as if it's on a web page. Letter E gives me "no more edit fields," and so on.

Eudora 8 beta, which feels just the same as Thunderbird, behaves in the same way. I believe it belongs to Mozilla now. So I don't know if it's an issue to be solved by Mozilla or Serotek.

Ted

On 04/02/10 1:59 PM, Ann Parsons wrote:
Hi Rich et al,

Thanks, I found it.  Works!  Yeh! I love FF, but I also love SA, and
if I'm going to browse the web and do so efficiently, then I guess I
have to use MSIE until SA fixes the problem with Mozilla.  Sheesh, I
get the feeling from talking to others that Mozilla's development team
isn't as gung-ho on accessibility as they used to be.  That's a
shame.  Oh, well.  Do us a favor, would you, Rich, let us know when
those pesky combo boxes are working again in FF, and I'll switch
back.  I like the way FF does so many things. <sigh>   Oh well, es la
vida!

Ann P.

to unsubscribe from the talk-serotek email list send a message to:

Talk-Serotek Archives ar at: //www.freelists.org/archives/talk-serotek/