TalkSerotek: Re: nfl fieldpass

  • From: Darson La Pan <darson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 23:03:52 -0400

Hi Joseph,

I agree with you regarding your feelings about paying a professional for help with the computer, as opposed to finding other types of help--in our case, another blind person who knows about adaptive thechnology.

I used Portal Tutoring, which is Ann Parsons business. She has been very helpful and pleasant--and affordable.

Good luck.

Darson
Bainbridge Island WA