TalkSerotek: Re: edsharp text editor now worksw ith system access

  • From: "Don" <n5gbi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 12:27:56 -0600

Thanks for sending this program info. I have been using the HJ pad in jaws for writing. But now I am using SA, I have been thinking about another text program. Question, can you save the text you write in the Microsoft word format? Don ----- Original Message ----- From: "John Farina" <farinaj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>