TalkSerotek: Re: combo boxes

  • From: Saqib <saqib@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 08:47:17 -0500

Personally I prefer not to use NVDA. Although the screen reader is free and there is a lot you can do with it, I still experience sluggishness and miss prenounced words. It would be a perfect solution for the desk top and file management and even e-mail. I would not brows the web with it as it takes too long to buffer and it just gets me all worked up. I went through 5 months of not using the paid version of SA because of the price increase of the monthly service due to the low rate of the pound V the dollar. I was paying over 25% more for the service so I used Satogo. I did have Jaws on my machine and to be honest with you I couldn't get back into using it as I now can only use SA and I don't feel comfortable using any other screen reader. I think I'm paying a fair complement to Serotek smiles.