TalkSerotek: Re: SA to Go Slow with VIPRE

  • From: Craig Werner <craig_werner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 21:14:29 -0500

I should add that I know VIPRE is involved in the sluggish operation of the SA to Go logon sequence because when I shut VIPRE down, the process is a snap to execute.

Craig

On 2/24/2010 9:07 PM, Craig Werner wrote:
Greetings, everyone.

I have two machines running Windows XP SP3 with all of the updates and
VIPRE with all of its updates. When I type SA to Go's Web address, it
takes forever for the logon screen to start up, and the logon sequence
(with the two "Alt-R's) takes a long time to complete. A third machine,
running the pay version of AVG, has no such problem. Has anyone
experienced a slow-down with VIPRE? With VIPRE's low system resource
use, this situation should not be occurring.

Thank you for all help.

Craig

to unsubscribe from the talk-serotek email list send a message to:

Talk-Serotek Archives ar at:
//www.freelists.org/archives/talk-serotek/