TalkSerotek: MS Terminal Services, was: RE: Re: Remote access.

  • From: "Frankie V." <frankmventura@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 03:31:14 -0400

OK, now moving the question one step further does System Access support
Microsoft Terminal Services with either Remote Assistance or Remote Desktop?

Regards,
Frankie V.

* VirusCheck 1.2 - For your protection, this message has been scanned and
been found to be free of: viruses, worms, trojans, and right wing politics *