TalkSerotek: Just purchased system access and document scan

  • From: "Frank Ventura" <Frank.Ventura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 20:15:46 -0400

Hi all, I just purchased system access mobile and document scan. I
received two emails direct from Serotek. I was wondering if I was
supposed to be shipped any physical media as well. The reason I ask is
that my dealer charged me  twenty four bucks for shipping which would
suggest some media should be on the way. Is this the case?

Thanks

Frank