TalkSerotek: Access to textbooks for online studying?

  • From: Paul Migliorelli +1 3 0 3 5 5 2 6 9 7 0h <paulmigs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: talk-serotek@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 15:31:15 -0700

Hi all.  Has anyone used electronic textbooks containing MyScribe
software?  I gather it has speech and other multimedia components
self-contained in the textbooks?  My wife found where you download the
MyScribe software from myscribe cafe, but we're wondering if this works at
all via s a.  Anyone seen this system used by any colleges?  We'd never
heard of it, and it seemed at a glance it would be a neat idea, but so
far, no access with any screenreader far as we could tell.  Thanks much
for ideas.

to unsubscribe from the talk-serotek email list send a message to:

Talk-Serotek Archives ar at: //www.freelists.org/archives/talk-serotek/