[tabi] web site for podcast of online interactive Window-Eyes scripting classes

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 20:39:33 -0500

Hi all,

the first podcast of the online interactive scripting classes is now posted.
the web site is:

http://acorange.home.comcast.net/scripting

and the mp3 looks to be about 28 mb in size.

Of course there were some technical problems, but they'll get ironed out,
and I'll get better at this, as time goes on.

this first class was an introduction to programming concepts, and the
immediate mode script from GW.

If you download the immediate mode script, be sure to get the one from GW
and not the interactive VBScript from Jamal, which is designed to do
something slightly different.  The immediate mode script can be found at:

https://www.gwmicro.com/App_Central/Apps/App_Details/?scriptid=1018

Anyone who can't attend the live sessions is welcome to submit questions via
email to me at:

acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx

Also, I seemed to have missed text messages this first time, so I've
assigned a wave sound to be played when one comes in, and if anyone wants to
submit questions using text, I think it will work from now on.

enjoy,