[tabi] Re: [tabi]Tactile markings for bus stop signs

  • From: Lighthouse of the Big Bend <lighthousebigbend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 19:17:58 -0500

Also, until Friday, 3/18, the samples of the bus stop tactile markings
are at the Lighthouse for your examination - there are three options,
and the Lighthouse (a.k.a. Jada) will record your vote on which is
your first choice to report to Star Metro.

Lighthouse of the Big Bend
3071 Highland Oaks Terrace
Tallahassee, FL 32301