[tabi] need examples of Word forms

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 15:28:11 -0400

Hi all,

I'm writing a script for WindowEyes which reads otherwise inaccessible Word
forms.  regardless of whether you're a WindowEyes user or not, I'd
appreciate if you have a Word form which you have trouble filling out, if
you would send it to me, so I can see if anything can be done.

please email forms to:

acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx

thanks.