[tabi] Re: flash drive and the V R stream

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 17:56:07 -0400

Hi Lynn,

Well, I don't know of a way to connect a flash drive to a victor, although I
know that it does have the usb cable connection, so maybe it's possible
somehow; but, since it's usually just as easy and cheap to buy an SD card
reader/writer for your pc and use that to load up your SD card with books, I
wouldn't bother trying to make a flash drive work even if it were possible.

When I use mine, and it's only once in a while, it's to move files between
pcs, or, as a backup for some key files that I couldn't bear to lose, so I
have them on it.  also, if I needed to always have some file with me to be
handy no matter where I was, I'd keep it on my flash drive.

Finally, a slight variation, when someone has had some files that they
wanted to give to me, I've handed them my flash drive and said put them on
here, and then they don't have to burn a CD or try to email them to me.

hth,

Chip

  _____