[tabi] Re: YOUR BARD ?

  • From: Lynn Evans <austin.evans60@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 10:40:26 -0400

Thank you everyone for your help and time looking into this issue I am having with the book posted below:

Ventus DB57168
Schroeder, Karl. Reading time: 21 hours, 32 minutes.
Read by Martha Harmon Pardee.

Science Fiction
Young Adult

Lady Calandria May arrives on Ventus to destroy an entity known as Armiger. She needs the help of young Jordan Mason, who has visions linked to the god-like "Winds" that rule the planet. Some descriptions of sex, some violence, and some strong language. For senior high and older readers. 2000.
Download Ventus

-----Original Message----- From: Elizabeth Bowden
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2015 9:24 PM
To: austin.evans60@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: YOUR BARD ?

Hello Linn
I have not had that happen before, but if you give me the title or book number, I can download the book so we can see if it is a problem
with the book, or software.
Sent from my iPhone
Check out the TABI resource web page at http://home.comcast.net/~acorange/TABI

and please make suggestions for new material. If you find something
out-of-date, and you'd like it to be updated, please let the list owner know.
Without comments as to what is helpful, and what should be included on the TABI
resources page, it's unlikely that any volunteer work will occur.

"unsubscribe" in the subject.