[tabi] Vote for local Person of the Year

  • From: "Sila Miller" <silam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 21:01:06 -0500

Good evening TABI(ers),
I have recently learned of a local survey where you can vote for the Person of
the Year. The survey is being conducted by the Tallahassee Democrat. I wanted
to pass the info along since one of our own, John Plescow is a candidate! I
have posted the link below in case anyone is interested in having a look and
participating. I actually had to copy and paste the link into my browser but
other than that, found it fairly easy to navigate.
Thanks,
Sila

www.Tallahassee.com/TDPoY2013