[tabi] Ted Watters Passes,

  • From: "blindwilly" <blindwilly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 17:17:42 -0400

I got this E-mail and thought I would share it with all of you.

Florida lost a transportation advocate, provider and a friend yesterday due to
a long illness.  Â
There will be a celebration of life for Ted Waters on Saturday, September 8,
2012 at 4:00 pm at Advent Episcopal Church, 815 Piedmont Drive. In lieu of
flowers, the family asks that donations be made in Tedâ?Ts honor for athletic
scholarships for students to John Paul II Catholic High School, 5100 Terrebone
Drive, Tallahassee, Florida 32311.
May he rest in peace and his family and friends be remembered in our prayers.
 ·

--
Jo Ann Hutchinson
UWR Coordination Ambassador-Region 4

Phone: 1.800.891.0590, Ext. 730
Fax:Â  Â Â  1.850.627-7664

William Benjamin, Piano Tuner Extraordinaire.
The tuner alone preserves the tone.