[tabi] RFB&D. free downloads instructions

  • From: "Elizabeth S. Bowden" <ebowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 11:52:57 -0400

ok, I have contacted the RFB&D. folks, and here's the scoop!!!
you must first create an online account.
If you have a victor stream or other player, you need to get the "audio plus"
version of the books which is also free.
First you will need to follow the links in your account to register a player
(registration is free).  Download the file to the player per the instructions.
Audio Plus gives you the "Daisy" downloads option.
I'll be doing this in a while so can give a report when I'm done.
thanks

Elizabeth Bowden
Technology Instructor
Lighthouse of the Big Bend