[tabi] Re: PacMate for sale

  • From: "Barbara Lineberry" <bkblpp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 10:39:29 -0400

Laurie,

Are you the same Laurie Davis I used to work with at least 10 years ago at IB
or DBS?  If so, hi!  Your little girl must be at least 8 now, is that right?
And your husband was Kevin, I think.  My mind goes on vaction occasionally.
And your mother used to own Someone's in the Kitchen.

Sorry,  I'm not interested in th PacMate.  I'm sighted, as you may remember.
However, I'm a member of TABI and have continued to volunteer with the
Lighthouse which keeps changing its name.

Good to see your name again.

Barbara Lineberry