[tabi] Re: [LighthouseBigBendGroup] Two Lighthouse Meetings 3/18: Dog Guide Group & Technology Seminar

  • From: "Lynn Evans" <evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 15:33:46 -0500

Alright Scott!
Its coming around again.

Oh them lawyers, got their minds on legal stuff.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lighthouse" <lighthousecomputerlab@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, March 18, 2010
Where: Lighthouse of the Big Bend 3071 Highland Oaks Drive
Time: 3:00 to 7 PM.
Dinner: On your own
Topic: The Library of Congress digital book player, and many of its
possibilities.

If you have questions, please call TODAY, as our phones will be out
for
the rest of the week. You will be able to contact us again by
telephone
on Monday, March 15.

Elizabeth S. Bowden
Technology Instructor
Lighthouse of the Big Bend
3071 Highland Oaks Terrace
Tallahassee, FL 32301
(850) 942-3658 ex. 13
ebowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toll-free 1-888-827-6033
On the Web at http://www.lighthousebigbend.org

Questions? Call the Lighthouse at (850) 942-3658. Thanks for your support!

"unsubscribe" in the subject.