[tabi] Re: KNFB Reader

  • From: Bruce Weaver <bruceweaver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 21:23:21 +0000

Thank's it's appreciated.

From: tabi-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tabi-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Chip Orange
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2015 4:14 PM
To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tabi] Re: KNFB Reader

Bruce,

Do you know the government will provide you with a free money identifier? (an
I-bill).
You can call the Daytona library for details on how to send your application (I
believe they just changed), but these devices are very small (they're a
key-chain fob), and are very good.

Hth,

Computer Systems Analyst
850-413-6314