[tabi] Re: IOS 7 WEIRDNESS

  • From: Matthew Presnell <matt.from.florida@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 16:44:03 -0400

yes, you need to flick to a Englishvoice and double tap it . I don't
know why but it is agavating to have to choose a type of voice. It
should know this from your backup of settings and know what type of
voice you want. But it don't and you have to choose one. I  myself
like to do my updates thru iTune instead of on the device. But it can
still be agavating . The OS is installed and it is waiting for you to
start up setup of the device! HTH
Matt
matt.from.florida@xxxxxxxxx