[tabi] Re: Fwd: Audible Signals- placement request from WIlliam

  • From: "Mister Blackjack" <misterblackjack2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 06:22:14 -0400

Yes, I think we need to get the list up and then say out of that list these
are the most dangerous intersections or corners and they need the attention
in our view first. So take for example we have a list of 50 intersection and
corners out of them these 10 are at the top of our list. We need to do this
so they know what is the most important to us. They do not need to decide
what is the most needed. Because their approach will be different from our
approach. They will maybe go by say what the greater population thinks Vs
where we will approach it at the ones we mostly use or consider the most
dangerous. So We need to give him input on what we think is the most needed
out of the list when he get it composed. Then he could put the list up on
TABI and we could vote for the ones we thought was the most needed. Say a
sliding scale of 3 more will qualify for most needed an les than three votes
would just be on the regular list. Just my thoughts.

Thanks,
Blackjack
misterblackjack2@xxxxxxxxx