[tabi] Fw: [fcb-l] People first accessability

  • From: "Easy Talk" <easytalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 09:05:58 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: Easy Talk
To: fcb-l@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2010 8:59 AM
Subject: [fcb-l] People first accessability

Hi all,

As chair of the FCB Technology committee, I have been contacted by some members
who are having problems using People First, Florida's human resource management
software.  I have made contact with the team leader and systems design manager
with the Department of Management services and will bee meeting with them in
September.  It is my understanding there are 3 ways the system can bee
accessed, 1 via internet for submitting employment applications 2 in-house for
time sheets and by using the phone.

Now that we have DMS's attention, I need your help and input so I can prepare a
report to present to DMS.

If you work for the state and use the system or have tried to apply for state
jobs online and have had problems accessing the state system, Please send me
your experiences.  I need to know what access technology you are using, what
task you were trying to accomplish and the steps you tried to use to get the
job done.  I only have a couple weeks to compile my info so the sooner the
better.

I am also attempting to get DMS to setup a dummy account so members of the
Technology committee and some access technology developers can also do some
testing and make suggestions for corrections.

I think this is a good positive first step in fixing a long time problem.

As far as I am concerned you can reply on this list or if you like, you can
send your info directly to me at
easytalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Robert