[tabi] Fw: [fcb-l] Fw: DBS Questionnaire

  • From: "Robert Miller" <robertmiller2201@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 13:22:14 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: Patricia A. Lipovsky
To: fcb-l@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2014 1:06 PM
Subject: [fcb-l] Fw: DBS Questionnaire

----- Original Message -----
From: List Serv
To: FL-DIV-BLINDSERVICES-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 3:57 PM
Subject: Re: DBS Questionnaire

Please send the following to our listserv.

The Division of Blind Services (DBS) is seeking input from clients and/or their
families to learn about their experiences with our services. Your feedback to
these questions will help us find ways to improve our services, enhance
accountability of the delivery of those services, and measure success in
meeting our clients' needs. The questionnaire should only take about 15 minutes
to complete.

This survey is available until midnight on May 11, 2014. You can access the
survey on the DBS website at http://dbs.myflorida.com/.

If you would like to unsubscribe from this mailing list, please click the link
below or reply to list.serv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

JPEG image

PNG image