[tabi] Re: Fw: article in the Tampa Bay Times on DBS

  • From: Governor Staten <govsta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 21:44:06 -0500

It's sensory for sure. NO way is it anything else. I can walk, talk, and think. I believe I'm emotionally stable as well. I mean this as no slight to those who might have emotional disabilities.

On 11/12/2012 9:24 PM, Easy Talk wrote:
Well if that happens, it is about time. I am actually suppressed the article did get published and I know for a fact the reporter was given much more information and her editor made her trim it down but maybe this will be the first of many. As the article said it isn't only DBS and it also refers to how little the public knows about DBS so you can imagine how rampent the problem is. The Faasby members don't have to go through competitive bidding since they are non profits that are exempt by state statute for agencies that provide services to the mentally and physically disabled. I guess the state considers people who are blind either mentally or physically disabled which pisses me off. I might have a sensory disability but it isn't mental or physical so how does the FAASB members qualify for the exemption.
So what do you all think, Is blindness physical or sensory.
.
Robert