[tabi] Fw: [VICUG-L] iPhone Made Accessible

  • From: "Lynn Evans" <evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 00:10:21 -0400

Hello All:

I got this off another mailing list.

Dear all,

Please read the following to find details on accessibility for Apple's
popular iPhone.  I've watched quite a few innovations in the way
accessibility has been delivered. In my opinion, this represents the most
revolutionary step so far. All of those Section 255 complaints seemed to be
quite effective.

http://www.apple.com/accessibility/iphone/vision.html

Regards,

Pratik