[tabi] Re: Fw: Bennett: New Blind Services Director a Priority

  • From: Charles Atkins <catkins@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 11:32:25 -0500

Looks like a huge task Aleisa already has; our needs won't get swallowed up
in there somewhere I pray?  Seem to me that that would be expecting too much
of one person; considering all the many needs of all of us coming all
together like that?

Some: might surely go lacking some possibly necessary attention as it is in
this specific field of blindness and related areas?  I would think blindness
would require more specificity and often is or can be matters of urgency and
require dire training in getting all the many needs amply met!

I certainly hope needs are being met while here in the interim; how long
will it last?

Sir Charles Atkins
Professor of The Blues
Ph (850) 727-0083
www.charlesatkinsbluesband.com <http://www.charlesatkinsbluesband.com/>

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change
the world...indeed it is the only thing that ever has."
Margaret Mead

  _____