[tabi] Re: FW: finances

  • From: Lynn Evans <austin.evans60@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 22:05:18 -0400

Yes Chip I would be interested in a group like this. Back In the B C DAYS WHEN
the banks mailed back the canceled checks I enjoyed balancing my checkbook. I
even designed myself a check registry using Excel spreadsheet. It was a thing
of beauty. Then my eye sight when south and online banking came along.  Now the
only money management I do is check my account online a few times a month.