[tabi] Re: FW: Fraud seminar

  • From: "Laurie Davis" <davisllb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 18:13:38 -0400

Thank you for converting the attachment.

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

9:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.

Smith-Williams Service Center

2295 Pasco Street

Tallahassee, FL

KEYNOTE SPEAKER

Jenefer Duane, Consumer Financial Protection Bureau

EMCEE

Julie Montanaro, WCTV

SPACE IS LIMITED - ARRIVE EARLY!

For additional information:

Allison Bryant

Florida Department of Elder Affairs

Statewide Elder Abuse Prevention Coordinator

850-414-2072 | bryanta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Certificate of Attendance available upon request