[tabi] Compliments

  • From: "Sila Miller" <silam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 20:50:37 -0400

Hello All,
I want to publically say thank you to Lynn Evans, Erica and Owen McCaul, Robert Miller, William Benjamin, Amanda Bernath, Kevin Davis and many others for taking time to attend the City Commission meeting with me tonight. People spoke eloquently about their concerns regarding the implementation of NOVA2010. Advocacy isn't always pretty nor comfortable but you gotta admire someone who takes their time, puts their money where their mouth is and tells it like it is. At present I don't know how the vote went but I'm proud that we had so many there. The powers that be with the City can't say they weren't informed now... Thank each of you again! Sila

"unsubscribe" in the subject.