[tabi] City commission workshop on NOVA 2010

  • From: "Lynn Evans" <evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 18:16:25 -0500

I viewed the workshop this afternoon on Comcast cable 13.

Here is my take on the workshop:

Plan may not be implemented until some time in 2011.
Some commissioners expressed the need to have all transfer points ADA compliant
before the plan starts. (My own words here)
The bus will continue to go through Governor Square Mall except at peek traffic
times. (Late afternoon)
Some commissioners expressed the number of emails & letters from blind
citizens.

The show will be shown again tonight at 8. So tune in about 8:30. The first
part is about smart meters and the info they provide to the customer by way of
the website.