[tabi] Re: Cash For Anyone

  • From: "Yvonne Britton" <ladyvwithlove@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 12:23:08 -0500

Hi, Charles
How are you doing? I know it has been a while but I have been here trying to
keep my head above water. Is Martha doing all? The reason I emailed you is to
ask you about this email that you  had post on the list a while ago. Have you
ever used this and if so is it legitimate? Please let me know I don't like
these things but I was thinking about doing something and I need extra funds.
Peace and Blessings,
Yvonne
GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!