[tabi] 8 o'clock TeamTalk meeting on server Public TeamTalk, channel TABI!

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 19:42:50 -0500

f3 to select your server; find public teamtalk, tab twice, and press enter
on connect.

arrow down til you find TABI channel, and press control J to join.

now look at the "me" menu to see how your microphone is triggered.  it could
be push to talk, voice activated, or both or neither.  I'd recommend voice
activated, so choose it if it does not already have a checkmark by it.